Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Kim Barry Studio Tour Part 4 for Online Art Auction June 15- June 19 2017


Welcome to the studio/ creative house known as SixTHreeFour and tour of some of the paintings available for the upcoming online auction starting Thursday June 15 thru 8pm June 19. FInd the auction at https://www.facebook.com/sixthreefour/

Hi! Welcome to my world of art, adventures, studio events, and honest conversations that hopefully inspire open minds, open dialogue, and open doors. I have been travelling the country for the last ten years. During this journey, I have met so many wonderful people who inspire and get inspired to take life by the reins and live out their best imagination. I would like to grow an online platform to share these insights through online discussion. My work has been shown nationally and internationally, including the Carousel du Louvre in Paris FR. My work has been included in various t.v shows and specials including a James Franco filmed currently in post production. 

www.kimbarrystudio.com


To donate to my work, please find me on Patreon at 
https://www.patreon.com/rss/Kimbarrystudio?auth=nmv2N_DH9mf0u7QLH7w7p9ZtUpjXAC8L



No comments:

Post a Comment