Monday, November 14, 2011

Art Opening- West Eleven - Argot & Ochre Blog


argot-ochre-jenga-nail-west-eleven-gallery-w11-brewery-Daniel-Rolnik-kim-barry
West Eleven Creative House had it's first happening on 11.11.11, in which Kim Barry and Joey Thate planned   an awesome evening of events. I unfortunately arrived late, so I missed Rachel Borovik's musical set, but I kept hearing how freaking amazing it was. I did, however, get to participate in a game of adult Jenga, where instead of trying to remove harmless blocks you had to stack sharp pieces of wood and nails on top of each other. And I think that it's probably one of the coolest art games ever invented.
argot-ochre-jenga-west-eleven-gallery-w11-brewery-Daniel-Rolnik-kim-barry
argot-ochre-painting-west-eleven-gallery-w11-brewery-Daniel-Rolnik-kim-barry


No comments:

Post a Comment