Thursday, July 18, 2019

Diana Warner Studio featuring Kim Barry Studio Closes It's Doors

It has been an absolutely miracle filled year here in Nashville at the Arcade and being able to share space with the ever inspiring and illustrious Diana Warner by her invitation has been truly wonderful. We both have so many projects to expand that in May we decided it best to move out to larger spaces to fit our individual and collective plans.

I want to thank the Downtown Arts Community for creating such a vibrant community of creatives dedicated to making Nashville thrive through the Arts. The Arts Company, The Rymer Gallery, The Tinney, The First, Museum 21CC, and of course al the studio galleries at The Arcade are simply top notch in their craft and in their persons.

I am looking for a new commercial space and in the meantime, you can find me hosting workshops at my home studio. Until then, please feel free to follow my social media, my website, or call for an appt. to visit the home studio and view the latest work available to collect.


Thank you, Nashville for a wonderful first year!





No comments:

Post a Comment